Saturday Keven decided to go with me to Crossfit training, so that he could see what I am up to and we could compete a bit 🙂 There was not that much competition as cardio part beat the hell out of him 😦
So Saturday workout consisted:
- Tabata training (interval training of 20sec. exercise and 10sec. rest). we had two exercises 8 round each. And then repeat. First exercise was double rope skipping. Second exercise was rowing. I’ve never done rowing before but it was really fun.
- Time challenge:
- 50 push ups
- 40 squats
- 30 abs
- 20 pull ups
- 10 burpees
It took me 5:20 to complete it.
Todays training was again time challenge, it was called 25 nightmare, I have to admit that it felt like nightmare during the process 🙂
So, it was:
- 25 box jumps
- 25 pull ups
- 25 kettlebell swings (35 pounds)
- 25 dead lifts (0.5 of body weight)
- 25 thrusters (55 pounds)
- 25 wall balls (12 pounds)
- 25 toes to bar
- 25 burpees
- 25 double rope jumps or 75 single.
I made it in 22:27 min. but it was really really hard. Especially burpees. I always have trouble with them, this is the exercise that I enjoy least 🙂 However, I really liked the workout 🙂