So, I have been laying around and reading all articles about toddlers and their education and how to deal with different stages of their life, trying to find something interesting to watch (no luck, maybe too picky today), and switching to whole9 website and surfing through recipes. So then I though that it would definitely help my throat to get some chicken soup, especially because I have everything at home to make it. So here it is:
- portion of chicken (I used some leftovers from cooked chicken)
- 2 cups of chicken broth (best if homemade)
- broccoli, chopped
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 6-7mushrooms, sliced
- one baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves minced garlic, or to taste (garlic powder is also good here)
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste (this will give hidden hotness that helps sore throat)
- 2 tbsp ghee, or favorite cooking oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Melt ghee on medium-high heat in large pot. Add diced onions, cayenne pepper, and garlic and cook until onions are starting to soften. Add vegetables and continue to cook 5-7 minutes. Add chicken broth and stir.
When it becomes hot stir in chicken and mix it. turn of the heart, leave to stand a bit and serve.