I have to put 3 WODs of CF into 4 days and also go for climbing, so usually my weekends instead of being relaxing, becomes quite intense.
Fridays training had two parts and it was:
3 rounds of:
- 400m. rowing (I always choose level10 as somehow find it not that hard to do)
- 20 wall balls (16lbs)
My time was 15:20, I was 1 min. behind the guy that participated in regionals, no idea ow he did there, haven’t seen him before, but he looks really in shape. Anyhow, I felt quite proud of myself, especially when running is involved :)))) I really start getting used to it though, don’t supper mentally anymore that much and take it as it is 🙂
WOD2 was AMRAP of 16mins of:
- 10 KB lifts (don’t remember the exact name) -35 lbs
- 15 KB swings – 35 lbs
- 20 burpees (my killers…still not used to them)
I made 4+25 rounds.
Todays workout was also 2 parts. Actually, when I was walking down the hill and I saw group outside having a workout and it involved kettlebell and and moving from one point to the other (in my imagination – running), I honestly wanted to turn around an go back home. I did not feel at all like pushing myself, especially because my body did not have 24 hours break between workouts. However, I did not turn around and went to make a workout and was glad that I did, because it wasn’t that hard at all.
WOD1 (AMRAP 14mins):
I used for this WOD 35 lbs KB, but I think next time I will try to switch to 53lbs, as I find 35lbs not that challenging anymore.
- 15 KB swings
- 60m. KB carry (right arm)
- 15 goblet squats
- 60m. KB carry (left arm)
It was really enjoyable workout, I did not have to catch my breath and all in all did not find difficult, just kept moving all the time. My result: 5+32 rounds.
WOD2 was a bit more challenging and but still quite relaxing (with very much hurting abs 🙂 ) – 14mins. AMRAP:
- 6 box jumps (29″)
- 12 ring push ups (that was quite challenging, especially after 4 rounds, to keep arms not going too much on the side )
- 18 toes to bar. (for this I asked trainer to let me do sty else, as my both hands had almost heeled, but I was pretty realistic that probably after first 18 toes to bar they would be totally destroyed again. Instead of that I did V-sits with 12 lbs wall ball in my arms)
My result was: 6+13 rounds.
Next workout Monday 🙂 I rewarded myself with banana pudding (put in freezer to have an ice cream). Will post a recipe and have for sunday brunch made a sweet potato pie (have no idea how it tastes like). I will post recipes of both dessert probably tomorrow. Enjoy Sunday!