Never Stop Dreaming
It is so important sometimes stop for a second and remember what we are living for. So important to have dreams and projects and wishes, because this is what makes us alive, this is what make us moving and this is why we wake up in the morning. I have to admit, that sometimes I forget that I have dreams, sometimes it is hard to remember what my dreams are, because I get too much twirled into everyday life, simple things and tasks that are inevitable.
We can’t have every day being magnificent, even though sometimes we wish we could. We keep forgetting that every day is what helps us to make our dreams reality. It’s just about finding this golden path between nott flying too high and where our every day life seems worthless and not being too low and forgetting what our dreams are.
- Daily Fit Thought #14 (runheathereloiserun.wordpress.com)
- Start Small: On the way to life of your dreams. (youbeunstoppable.wordpress.com)
- Hold my dreams (poetreat.wordpress.com)
- Aspie Me on Dreaming…. (myaspiefiles.com)
- Never stop dreaming (something-called-life.com)
- Lucid Dreaming: The Barrier (thesoloist1.wordpress.com)
- Dreaming (theoccupationalhobo.wordpress.com)
- Have you…? (backtothegroove.wordpress.com)