I did it yesterdays Outlaw WOD today and todays will do tomorrow as finally I don’t feel sick, which happened to me yesterday.
Intended to cover some of Saturday with 1RM snatch and 1 RM front Squat. Had idea to do C&J as well, but changed my mind due to the lack of time.
1RM snatch stays the same: 110#
1RM Front Squat: 203# (90kg+5#) – 17# PR since 6th October!!!
Super happy about that….did not expect it, especially having in mind that I did not feel that strong at all.
1) 7X1 3 Position Snatch (low to high) – heaviest possible, rest 60 seconds, DEMO VIDEO
100# (missed third snatch)/ 3×95#/ 3×100# (even though I don’t improve weights in snatch, I feel much much stronger…100# seems like nothing for the first 2 positions, a bit sketchy with 3rd one, that’s way did not go higher).
2) 7X1 3 Position Clean + 1 Push Jerk (low to high) – heaviest possible, rest 60 seconds
125/125 (missed last clean)/2×120/125/2×130 (again…to clean 130# first two positions was super easy, was worried about my jerk, but decided to be firm and directly go under bar, without hesitations. That worked.
1) Back Squat: 1X8 @ 70%, 1X5 @ 80%, 1X3 @ 85%, 3X2 @ 90% – rest as needed.
Based on 230#. 1×8@160#, 1×5@185#, 1×3@195#, 3×2@205#.
2) Front Squat: 7X2 @ 70% – rest exactly 40 seconds (based on 121201).
Based on 200#! 140# Front Squats went smooth and easy, went all possible way down.
8 minute AMRAP of:
8 Ring Dips
16 KBS 32/24kg
Did not do as ran out of time. Had to go really fast to the meeting that I was already late to. Thanks to my friend from box, I got a lift and wasn’t late!
Overall, very nice day….
- Workout 11/28/12 (frontrangecrossfit.typepad.com)
- Friday 30 November 2012 (thecellfitness.com.au)
- Monday 26 November 2012 (thecellfitness.com.au)
- WOD Wednesday 11/28/2012 (rowfit.typepad.com)