This is best treat ever…Seriously…I think I could eat all batch by myself…So good it is….And I am on Sugar detox day 14. I won’t lie that it’s easy, because it’s not…
Now the recipe:
- 2 egg whites
- 1 green apple, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 tsp salt
1) Mix egg whites with salt. Add in coconuts and apple and stir in well. Place in fridge for 30mins. to soften coconut.
2) Using a small scoop (i.e. melon baller, cookie dough scoop, or small ice cream scoop), fill with batter, pack very firmly and release bites onto parchment paper lined baking sheet
3) Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, then broil for 2 minutes if you want them more golden.