I have my first Crossfit competition this Saturday and to be honest, I am freaking out….There are so many things that I am not capable of doing or not capable of doing them fast enough that I feel totally crushed psychologically and moving backwards rather than forward….So, naturally, I started searching for a help in all mightly internet and stumbled upon Mentalwod website. There are many great articles and one phrase that helps me right now: ÈIt’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
There is the great article about getting ready for competition that you can find below, using the link 🙂
via CrossFit – MentalMonday: When am I good enough for competition Mentalwod | mentaltraining for CrossFit.
This is best treat ever…Seriously…I think I could eat all batch by myself…So good it is….And I am on Sugar detox day 14. I won’t lie that it’s easy, because it’s not…
Now the recipe:
- 2 egg whites
- 1 green apple, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 tsp salt
1) Mix egg whites with salt. Add in coconuts and apple and stir in well. Place in fridge for 30mins. to soften coconut.
2) Using a small scoop (i.e. melon baller, cookie dough scoop, or small ice cream scoop), fill with batter, pack very firmly and release bites onto parchment paper lined baking sheet
3) Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, then broil for 2 minutes if you want them more golden.